jgw1969

Driving While Under Suspension Offences #3 & 4

by: jgw1969 on

Good moring, I am facing a 3rd & 4th charge for driving while under suspension. Brief history, my licence was suspended by The Family Repsonsibilty office for falling behind on payments due to a lack of work. I was previously charged and fined $1000.00 and $2000.00 with a 6 month suspension. I have two trial dates set one for March 7, 2012 and one for May 17,2012 for driving while under suspension. I now have a full-time job again and have started to pay my fines and I am in the process of making payment arrangments with The Family Repsonsibility Office. Unfortunately the work that I was previously performing required me to drive as, I had to carry tools in order to perform my job duties.

I have done some reading on the provincial law(s) and enforcement regarding such. My question is, Is it likely that I will face incarceration as a result of my iresponsible actions?

Anxanx

by: Anxanx on

Good Day - I am in similar situation. Driving under suspension 3rd offence. All my fines are paid. My court date is in the first week of august.

At this pint I am willing to plead guilty but do not know what the penalties will be. I know it could range from suspended license, incarceration to fines or all three.

I require immediate legal aid/help/representation. Please PM me

Post a Reply