Chased By Someone, Hit His Car As He Blocked Me, "help"

kir2kos

Chased By Someone, Hit His Car As He Blocked Me, "help"

Unread post by kir2kos »

HELP ME !!

On the way to work today, i tried to change lanes, because there was a truck in front of me going really slow, as i tried to change lane the blue pickup truck sped up, so i braked, this happened twice before he finally flew right by me. we came to a red light, and he was in the lane to the left of me, so i gave him the finger. He chased me for a good 5 minutes tailgating me, and even stopping horizontally in front of the traffic to stop me from moving ahead any further. I managed to go around him. and got on the highway. by this point i regreted giving him the finger, he continued chasing me on the high way at high speed around 100-110kmph. OUT OF NOWHERE another black pickup truck joined him and the black truck got really close to my car, i sped up to move in front of him, because at this point stopping was not an option for me, i felt threatened.i got off the highway and went into a plaza, as the blue truck was still following me, i was looking for my phone to call the police, and from the parking lot the black truck appeared again coming at me at towards driver door at a really high speed. I didnt know what to expect so i went through t the lot and back onto the main road, as they both chased me, i came to a red light and the black truck stopped in front of me, and the blue truck behind... i saw the driver get out of his car from behind me, so i tried to take off, and the black truck blocked the yield lane which was free. I DROVE ON THE CURB AND HE STILL MANAGED TO HIT MY DRIVERS MIRROR. i sped up and they stopped following me. i left to work which was 3 min away, i called the police. they showed up and charged me for careless driving, and failure to remain. the police officer was a piece of *EDIT*. when i was explaining him the story he kept telling me "you hit honest peoples car and run.... DONT LIE TO ME, or my fist will meet your nose".... WHAT DO I DO, im really trapped here, there was no witnesses with me, i was alone. i will try to go and see if maybe one of the shops at the plaza has a recorded video of any part of the incident.

admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Posting Awards

Unread post by admin »

IF the police officer actually said this to you "you hit honest peoples car and run.... DONT LIE TO ME, or my fist will meet your nose". I would go look into this:

http://www.ocpc.ca/english/index.asp

A car can be used as a dangereous weapon, if you were scared, regardless if you flipped the guy off, he can't chase you around the city cutting you off and threatening you.

Good idea to go to the plaza for recordings. Also, if you have the licence plate or know who those people are, then try making a separate police report against THEM for what you claim happened.

Radar Identified

Unread post by Radar Identified »

Also go talk to a paralegal or lawyer about your situation. You are facing two serious charges, and you will definitely need some kind of professional legal advice. They will help you fight the charges, and should assist you in filing a complaint against the other drivers who were involved.

* The above is NOT legal advice. By acting on anything I have said, you assume responsibility for any outcome and consequences. *
http://www.OntarioTicket.com OR http://www.OHTA.ca

Return to “Failing to remain at the scene of a collision”