A place to discuss any general Highway Traffic Act related items.

Moderators: Radar Identified, Reflections, admin, hwybear, Decatur, bend

harman_dragon

Speeding Ticket: 65 In A 50 Zone (15over)

by: harman_dragon on

Okay, well I'm googling around and found this website and would highly appreciate if someone could help me out.

I was going going 85+ from what the cop said in a 40 zone in Brampton, Ontario, but she reduced it to a 65 in a 50.

Now, my past tickets have been from what I recall a trepassing ticket for $65 which I stupidly pleaded guilty to (long story and I was younger)...and something about invlid insurance (old card or some *EDIT* which I also pleaded guilty to like a dumbass)...also, the police lady said she THOUGHT I was 85+ because she had to speed up to catch up (no radar gun she basic confirmed)...

Now, my questions are...

1)did I mess up when I pleaded guilty to those older tickets?

2)this is my first speeding ticket ever so how should I go about it?

And my named not on the insurance, but my mom and dads is...if this would interfere or anything

....PLEASE help out cause I'm so lost right now

Now my questions are...

Stanton
High Authority
High Authority

Posting Awards

by: Stanton on

Without knowing all the particulars of your case and what evidence the Crown has, there is no specific advice that can be given. There are tons of posts and links on these forums that talk about general strategies for dealing with any kind of ticket. Read through them and it should give you a few ideas on how to handle your matter.

Post a Reply