niito

2nd Summon, Could Some One Explain....

by: niito on

hey, could some one explain to me how the court procedure goes???

so, i was pulled, and was given 3 summon tickets, speeding 65 on a 40 zone, driving while under suspension(caught 2nd time) and another one was for without insurance(theres insurance, but left it at home).

so, on the summon, the court day is in a month, which was last friday, went to old city hall to get the disclosure. when they called me up, theres was no disclosure or what so ever, so the prosecutor sign on the yellow summon ticket to prove that i was attended on that day, then i was told im free to leave without no date returning or anything, left the court room and talked to another prosecutor outside the court room to get more info, i was told that theres nothing from the cop so im a free man, but if the cop wanna summon me in the future, the cop will come look for me and hand me the summon, can some one tell me how likely the cop is gonna summon me in the future???

thanks.

niito

by: niito on

thanks for your reply, will i get the summon in mail? or how would i be notified in the future?

hwybear

Posting Awards

by: hwybear on

Police do not need permission to serve another person at the same residence or place of work. It is just a different box on the back of the summons to check off.

Above is merely a suggestion/thought and in no way constitutes legal advice or views of my employer. www.OHTA.ca
Post a Reply