byttr

Parking Ticket (handicap)

by: byttr on

I have a parking ticket for parking in a handicap spot in Toronto. The ticket was issued in January 2009. I still have not received any trial date after requesting one in January. I was in a Toronto Civic building around October recently for some other reason and decided to pop in and inquire about the ticket - she said it was on file but nothing has been set/sent yet. She told me to call back in a few weeks. I'm obviously not gonna do that! I'm curious if I have any options here - I'm pretty sure there are time limitations for this. It's almost 12 months now! Any thoughts?

racer
VIP
VIP

Posting Awards

by: racer on

Well, there is nothing to worry about then :lol:. Simply prepare your 11B arguments, and send it in a month before the court date, if you ever get one.

"The more laws, the less justice" - Marcus Tullius Cicero
"The hardest thing to explain is the obvious"

www.OHTA.ca & www.OntarioHighwayTrafficAct.com
byttr

by: byttr on

I know it's been a long time but I had the court date in August with my 11b prepared. Turns out the charge was dropped because the officer was not present. The prosecutor called for the officer and once he realized he wasn't there dismissed all his charges, about 10 of them...

Post a Reply