Traffic ticket for Prohibited turns? Learn the Highway Traffic Act here.
Minh Nguyen

Disobey Sign 182 (2)

by: Minh Nguyen on

Dear all,

I am new in this room. I just got a ticket with Disobey Sign 182 2. This is the first time in almost 30 years of my driving. Did not know what to do or expect. Any input will be appreciated very much. On the way home, I drove on the Eglinton W. to Martin Grove (W to E). I Drove in the right lane. Since I realized this is not right because I needed to go straight. I started to signal to get into my left lane, but did not make it because traffic is so tight. ( Unfortunately I did not stop to signal). When I got into the left lane it is already at the traffic light. I got stooped and here I am with all of you.

What option should I choose?

Any chance for me to win in court if I choose option 3?

Insurance increasing is the most scary thing will happen!

Thank you for your help?

Radar Identified

by: Radar Identified on

Since you have no prior convictions, the Prosecutor might be willing to offer you a plea-bargain to a lesser offence if you decide to fight it (option 3). Your insurance company may forgive one ticket, but I can't say for sure. Some do, some don't.

What sign did you disobey? Was it a "right lane exits" sign or was there some other sign?

* The above is NOT legal advice. By acting on anything I have said, you assume responsibility for any outcome and consequences. *
http://www.OntarioTicket.com OR http://www.OHTA.ca
sam_fun

by: sam_fun on

Hi, I got disobey U-turn sign ticket, I need help about what i do next, Wher i took u-turn that actully was dedicated u turn for to enter in Plaza(Gore Plaza, Brampton) but recently they put New sign "U-turn not allowed" that i never knew and i end up taking turn and cop stoped me at plaza enterence and gave me $110 and 2 demerits points, Please need best help,,,,How do i fight? From where i star chalange? this is my first ticket in 3 yr, i have no clue abt hw to start,,,,,

Post a Reply