Schmederling

Stunt Driving Charges Withdrawn?

by: Schmederling on

I was charged with Stunt-Driving back on August 30, 2014.... I recently requested a update from the courts via a Icon Inquiry Subsystems Offence Inquiry & the last action on the print-out says WNO... does anyone know what this stands for by any chance... the trial date was a couple weeks ago & there is a completion date the following day of the trial with no O/S Fine... no O/S costs & no O/S Admin...

I just dont know what the last action of WNO stands for on in this case...

Can anyone help? this is for a toronto court

Schmederling

I have checked google but has not been any help.... I am thinking it means Withdrawn No Officer but would like to get confirmation on the abbreviation of this WNO as the last action but the case was closed on the following day of the trial... any help here would be great.

Thanks in advance...

Schmederling

That's what it looks like.... it was marked with the last action as WNO.... trying to confrim what the abbreaveation stands for... court is saying that what it means but I am trying to confrim what that WNO stands for... I am assuming it stands for Withdrawn No officer ( WNO ) but looking for and external source to confrim this....

Schmederling

Read a article by the Toronto Start that 43% for Toronto cops don't show up for trail... Toronto & North York.... for those of you that fight tickets as I do it;s good too know.... but if you fight yourself you better be prepaired to defend if he or she does show.... but back to my real question which was if anyone knows what WNO stands for in the last action of a Icon Inquiry Subsystem Offence Inquiry printout which I got from the courts.... I have no payable fines nothing so looks like yes it was dropped becasue the cop did not show if thats what WNO stands for in the first place....

Post a Reply