fightergirl

Name Of Mobile Traffic Ticket Dispensing System

by: fightergirl on

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this forum and I would like someone to help me out.

Does anyone know the name of the equipement used inside the police cruisers that prints the tickets?

I was charged with Faliling to surrender my license which is LIE because i gave him my license and he issued a printed ticket.

He clearly abused his powers and was trying to intimidate me, but I did not fall for that and refuse to allow him to win. I am of course fighting the ticket and I wanted to know the name of the system that prints the ticket.

I will be requestiong a copy fo the manual and a list/log on the system and a record of my DL being swipped into the machine that generated the ticket.

If anyone knows the name please reply as soon as possible so I can start my disclosure request.

Thanks a million!

Fightergirl

Radar Identified

by: Radar Identified on

fightergirl wrote:If anyone knows the name please reply as soon as possible so I can start my disclosure request.

I don't know the name, there are several different types in use. However, if you're wondering, you don't actually need to know the name/make/model of the device. This happens quite often in speeding cases, where defendants request a copy of the manual of the speed-measuring device that was used without knowing the actual name or make of the device. In that instance, they usually just ask for "the manual of the speed-measuring device used." Mention in your disclosure request that you want a full copy of the officer's notes, and a copy of the manual for the ticket-printing device that was used by the officer to electronically generate your ticket, etc. You may have to supplement the request with a specific reason as to why you want the manual (Crown Prosecutors don't think of these things).

That said... if that's all you were charged with... I'd say there's a good chance that your charge will be dropped.

* The above is NOT legal advice. By acting on anything I have said, you assume responsibility for any outcome and consequences. *
http://www.OntarioTicket.com OR http://www.OHTA.ca
fightergirl

by: fightergirl on

Thanks for your help!].

I will request the info as you stated.

My court day is not until May 3, 2010 and I Will keep you posted.

Cheers,

Fightergirl

Post a Reply