Failure To Drive In Marked Lane. Traffic Ticket. HTA: sec 156(1)(A)
whattodo

Suspend License Ans Insurance

by: whattodo on

i have a g2 license which was suspended for driving without a g1 driver for 30 days and my insurance cancel me . after i receive my letter to remove suspend, i got in an accident and now receive a notice to go to the police station

to pick upma summon.

what will happen at the police station?

what will happen at court?

bend

Posting Awards

by: bend on

whattodo wrote:i have a g2 license which was suspended for driving without a g1 driver for 30 days and my insurance cancel me . after i receive my letter to remove suspend, i got in an accident and now receive a notice to go to the police station

to pick upma summon.

what will happen at the police station?

what will happen at court?

It's hard to follow what you're trying to say here. A G2 driver doesn't need to be accompanied by anyone, especially a less experienced G1 driver.

Was your license suspended while you got into an accident? You were still driving? No insurance too?

What are the actual charges you've been charged with?

whattodo

by: whattodo on

yes I have the g license and after my license was suspended my insurance cancel me, so accident was after that. However u got the mail that my license was no longer suspend but i havent paid the fine as yet before the inciden.

bend

Posting Awards

whattodo wrote:also there was a notice left at my place to go to the police station to get a summon.

what happens when i go to the police station?

You will receive a summons for court. It will have the date and time for you to make a court appearance.

Considering you have to surrender your license when it's suspended and can't get it back till your fees are paid, i'm going to assume your summons has something to do with driving without a license. It also sounds like you don't have insurance either. Let's not forget you got into an accident too.

I'd suggest you go find someone who can represent you.

bend

Posting Awards

whattodo wrote:Ok but what type of action am I looking at

You still haven't listed what you were charged with. No one can tell you what can of penalties you're looking at if you don't even know your charges.

Driving without insurance, for example, is a minimum fine of $5000 up to $25,000.

Post a Reply