Merry Christmas And Happy New Year

A place to discuss any general Highway Traffic Act related items.

Moderators: Reflections, admin, Radar Identified, hwybear, bend, Decatur

hwybear

Posting Awards

Merry Christmas And Happy New Year

Unread post by hwybear »

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Varying weather and road conditions out of nowhere could change things quickly. Plan all your driving with lots of time to travel. Trust me, your relatives will understand if you are late 1/2hr...the ole saying "Better Late than never" is true!

Just had this youtube video in my email....my first ever seeing the video and although I have personally seen this stuff at work, the video is still shocking non the less. You even see how the actions of someone else can affect an innocent bystander (so the "it won't happen to me theory" is out) just going about their daily business.

CAUTION - graphic content

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2mf8DtWWd8

Stay safe,

Cheers

HB

Above is merely a suggestion/thought and in no way constitutes legal advice or views of my employer. www.OHTA.ca
jtgb1

Unread post by jtgb1 »

WOW! That is an incredibly powerful (and disturbing) video.

It certainly conveys the "unintended consequences" of impaired driving, and the number of affected people left in the wake... Thank you for posting this.

Wishing you (and all other readers) a very enjoyable, and safe, holiday season!

Radar Identified

Unread post by Radar Identified »

jtgb1 wrote:t certainly conveys the "unintended consequences" of impaired driving, and the number of affected people left in the wake... Thank you for posting this.

X2

Stay safe in your travels this holiday season!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!

RI

* The above is NOT legal advice. By acting on anything I have said, you assume responsibility for any outcome and consequences. *
http://www.OntarioTicket.com OR http://www.OHTA.ca
SmokeScreen

Unread post by SmokeScreen »

I'll man up and say it took awhile for me to actually watch it all the way through. That is by far the most realistic, hard hitting and for anyone who has suffered a loss from a crash, very painful to watch..........but that is the point. It's not a joke, these things are real, everyone of those actors was playing a "real" role that was someone else's reality. Not one of those persons behind the wheel woke up that day and decided to die, or kill or both. If seeing stuff like this does not cause you to pause and reflect just a little about your own behavior behind the wheel then only living it for real will and I don't wish that on anyone. In a way I wish I had not watched it, but in the end I think everyone one should, no matter what. Thanks hwybear for posting, Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New year to all.