A place to discuss any general Highway Traffic Act related items.

Moderators: Radar Identified, Reflections, admin, hwybear, Decatur, bend

Mage

Fax Confirmation, No Copy Of Fax

by: Mage on

So I recently faxed in my disclosure however my fax machine only prints out a confirmation that said it was successful to the number. But it doesn't show a copy of what I sent. Is that enough or should I try to find a machine that faxes and shows what I sent in the confirmation? Any advice would be appreciated.

MegaSilver

by: MegaSilver on

Mage wrote:So I recently faxed in my disclosure however my fax machine only prints out a confirmation that said it was successful to the number. But it doesn't show a copy of what I sent. Is that enough or should I try to find a machine that faxes and shows what I sent in the confirmation? Any advice would be appreciated.

Most fax machines have options to include what was sent in the confirmation. Usually set to off to save ink. Change the setting, and send it again.

Mage

by: Mage on

yeah, mine doesn't and neither does my friend's. I checked the manuals and they only print out a confirmation of how many pages was sent to what number. Guess I'll have to find one at a convenience store or something. Thanks!

Post a Reply