Failing to obey a stop sign - Highway Traffic Act section 136(1).
gogaurav

License Suspension - Help !

by: gogaurav on

Hey guys I had received a speeding ticket while traveling at 152 Km and at that time i had a G2. At that time the officer reduced it to 145 km and i faught the case and on the prosecutor gave me a offer of 135 km and asked me to think about the offer for 90 days and in that time get my G licence. I got my G license and then some time later I went to the court to take the offer the prosecutor had given me in the hopes that i would not get my license suspended. I now have 8 demerit points on my license currently and i am a G license holder.

TODAY I received a notice in the mail that my license has been suspended for 90 days. the courts open on monday and its friday today. I was wonder if someone could shed light as to why i received this letter even after following what i had been told by the prosecutor.

Thanks for all your help. :)

gogaurav

by: gogaurav on

OPS Copper wrote:Get the transcripts from court. I have never seen a prosecutor give you nintey days to think about an offer. Most likely it was nintey days to pay and you misunderstood.

Ops

it was 90 days to pay or deny the fine that the prosecution had offered me. He took in to consideration that at that time i had a g2 and asked me to take 90 days to think about the offer that he gave me and then make my decision to plead guilty and take the offer that he had given me or fight the case in court.

Post a Reply