someguy

Suspension - Mailing Address

by: someguy on

Hi,

I just recently got my license suspended. Aside from getting the release papers from the prescient where will everything be mailed? I have my mailing address and my drivers license address as two different things. Currently I will not be able to retrieve mail from my home address but only my mailing address. I have received my updated license issued from the MTO to my mailing address about a year and half ago. My question is would all mail still be sent to the mailing address or to the address listed on my license.

Thank you in advance

Stanton
High Authority
High Authority

Posting Awards

by: Stanton on

Where is your mailing address on file? With the MTO? I was under the impression that everything got sent to your licence address. I've never heard of having a separate mailing address on file for the Ministry.

someguy

by: someguy on

I have a permanent address for my license but my mailing address got my license when I got it last renewed.

I`m just wondering if all my other mail that I`ll be getting will also be sent to that address rather then my home address which at this point in time I won`t be able to get to...

I went to the MTO and changed my address to a few years ago. I haven`t received anything from them aside from my license so I`m not sure how that works for other letters.

Post a Reply